The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be “Legitimate Interest”. Information provided to us by 3rd parties. AGP Play Ltd. obtains personal data from 3rd party sources. These sources are listed below, together with an explanation of the data collected and the lawful basis for processing. 1. Visitors to our website When someone visits one of our sites (www.agpplay.com or any of our network of brand specific websites we use a 3rd party service, Google Analytics to collect details of website traffic and visitor information, including browser type, internet service provider, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, and system configuration information. We use the website traffic and visitor information to improve our understanding of the use of the AGP Play Ltd. websites and in order to determine what AGP Play Ltd. services are the most popular. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be “Legitimate Interest”. • AGP Play Ltd. uses automated decision making and profiling to personalise and ensure the communications are relevant to you, with no significant effect on you or your rights. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be “Legitimate Interest”. 2. Individuals provided to us as part of 3rd party data for inclusion in our future marketing campaigns and 3rd party marketing campaigns AGP Play Ltd. obtain personal information from 3rd parties, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number and job title. We will use this personal information: • To combine with information we have captured directly from you to send you personalised communications which may be of interest to you. These may include information about product and service developments, promotions of our associated brands’ products and services. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be “Legitimate Interest”. • To provide this information to others for direct marketing of their product or services by inclusion in AGP Play Ltd.’s commercial dataset. The lawful basis for processing your personal information for this purpose will be “Legitimate Interest”. All individual’s obtained from 3rd parties, for this purpose, will have been provided the opportunity to object to their use of personal information by 3rd parties, by the data provider. We currently receive personal information for our marketing campaigns from different sources. Further information regarding our data providers are available on request: email@example.com
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Code or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
GIFT VOUCHER – SUMMER INSTALLATION
Up to £1000 (Inclusive of VAT ) towards your summer installation for areas over 100m2. Anything below this will be on a pro-rata basis. Voucher must be redeemed by the end of June against a confirmed Summer installation from June 10th up to to September 30th 2017. Valid for quotes made after 09/06/2017 – Voucher can only be redeemed once per establishment.
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of AGP PLAY LTD. and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to AGP GRASS (Artificial Grass Products LTD) or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, AGP PLAY LTD or its licensors.
1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from AGP PLAY LTD. or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
3. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA. 5. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
6. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
8. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
9. Submitting an application or contact form constitutes and enquiry to AGP Grass. We assume that enquirers are interested in our services, and you may therefore be contacted by one of our consultants over the phone or over email. If you want to opt out of any such communications or have any concerns, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. By filling in your details on one of our forms, we will assume that you are interested in hearing more about our services and partners and you will receive marketing emails from AGP Grass. We will always allow you the option to opt out of receiving such communications. You can do so by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the email message, or by emailing email@example.com and requesting to be removed from our mailing lists.
11. By submitting any form (such as a free – survey form or contact forms) on the AGP Play website you agree to the usage and storage of your information by AGP Grass. We will use your data for administrative and marketing purposes for our business only. Your details may be shared with third parties for marketing and administrative purposes for AGP Grass only. If such a process occurs, appropriate security measures will be undertaken.
Use of Site Content
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without AGP Play ltd’s prior written consent.
Although Artificial Grass Products Ltd. attempts to ensure that the information presented on this website and affiliate pages owned by AGP Play Ltd. is accurate, the information is only intended as a general guide and does not form part of any contract nor is any guarantee given. Although Artificial Grass Products Ltd. have taken care that all information is accurate at the time of publishing, we cannot guarantee that all information is correct as the information provided is subject to change without notice. AGP Play Ltd. are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from any information provided on this website or other affiliate pages owned by AGP Play Ltd. cannot guarantee that resources are always available, and free from any defects, including viruses. This should be taken into account when resources are accessed. All access and use is at the user’s own risk. Artificial Grass Products Ltd. may provide hyperlinks to other websites on this website or on other affiliate pages owned by Artificial Grass Products Ltd. This does not mean that AGP Play Ltd endorses the content on these websites or ensures its accuracy in any way, even when a commercial charge applies. Individual users are responsible for any charges their use may incur.
These Terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of England and under the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
NURSERY WORLD COMPETITION
– The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. – Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. – Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void. – All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. – No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. – The £1000 will be given as a discount on the total installation price. Price is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. – Minimum surface area must be 50m2.